Are you living a life of action or a life of resignation? Are you propelling yourself forward, or erecting your own barriers and blocking your own future possibilities? Do you know that your mind is powerful beyond measure, and that you have the opportunity to become your best if you choose to believe it?
I have spent a great deal of time listening to people share their life journeys with me. There are those who have inspired me while others have saddened me. I’ve since come away with a deeper understanding of the shared humanity we all have: We all yearn to be the best that we can be.
My reason for writing this book came from what I observed around me. I saw many struggling with self-doubt and self-mastery, erecting their own barriers, and in the process blocking their own future possibilities. As a result, they were not living up to their fullest potential.
We see the world not as it is but as we are. When we are ready to take a deeper look at how and why we see and act the way we do, we start to understand how that impacts the actions that we take and hence the results that we get.
Bring Out the Champ in You is a guide for those who desire to gain a better understanding of who they are and what they can become. It is a guide for those who want to move forward, to make their journey a success and to bring out the champ in them.
In reading Bring Out the Champ in You and thoughtfully considering the questions it presents, you will learn how to:
- Discover your unique potential.
- Shift from inaction to productivity.
- Understand the interplay of language, emotion, and posture in creating your ‘way of being’.
- Leave behind old beliefs and habits, replacing them with new ones that propel you forward.
- Move past your own perceived limitations and start to see new possibilities.
- ‘Shift’ to see a different perspective and do something constructive about it.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
Whatever life stage you may be in, Bring Out the Champ in You shows you ways to live more fully by tapping into your unique gifts and talents.
This book will guide you into new and deeper ways of looking into your life, allowing you to broaden your perspective, see new possibilities and reframe how you think, act and feel.
As you journey along, remember that your mindset, thoughts, words, emotions and the way you carry yourself all play a role in enabling you to reach your destination. No matter how tough the journey may be, never give up! Focus on your goal and celebrate every achievement, both big and small, as you rise up to bring out the champ in you!
Bring out the Champ in You guides you to:
- Recognize and appreciate your own uniqueness.
- Understand how to monitor your self-talk.
- Take control of the assessments you make about yourself.
- Grasp and utilize the power of words and language.
- Understand how your emotions and moods are formed, and how to shift from one to another.
- Discover how your physical postures can impact your mind.
- Stretch your powerful mind.
- Acquire strategies to persevere through tough times.
- Harness the power of celebration!
“A sincere guidebook that comes from a nurturing heart—Elizabeth Lee is a natural coach when it comes to lighting up people’s paths. Filled with inspiring stories and self-reflective questions drawn from her life experience, this book will lead you to discover your inner winner.”
Executive Chairman and Chief Master Trainer of Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group Pte Ltd, www.akltg.com
“This wonderful, inspiring book is loaded with practical, proven ideas you can apply immediately to be happier and more successful in every area of your life.”
Authors of Maximum Achievement