Have you ever had a great idea and it never happened? How many of you in your job have felt frustrated watching idea after idea fail? Most big ideas never make it out of our heads, much less into your work, home or community. We have been taught from a young age to let them most ideas go, as it’s just ‘not possible’ or we stop trying to make an idea happen because there is too much resistance. Yet all positive change in our society can be attributed to people fulfilling on big ideas despite failures, resistance, and mistakes. You can be one of those ‘idea’ leaders!
It’ s so easy to think that “I’ m not a visionary. I can’ t do that.” Yet after 20 years of working with people across every level of government, small and large businesses, and non-profits, Elizabeth Frisch has found that being a person who can take big ideas to reality has nothing to do with where you came from or what education you have had. It has everything to do with mastering simple practices to nurture the idea out of your head, sharing it, and spreading it into the world, whether it takes you 1 month or 100 years. This book teaches 8 practices to help you become a master at shepherding an idea out of your head and into your home, workplace, community and world.
Where many people teach about people and their visions and the results, few give a practical, replicable framework that scales to any size of organization.
Book 1 of the Empowering People into Leadership Series, Mission To Million$, is intended to bridge that gap and empower more individuals to succeed on their big ideas.
Learn how to…
To become a master at shepherding an idea out of your head and into your home, workplace, community and world. Be empowered to confidently use the practices in this book to give you a framework to make your ideas happen whether they are big or small, take you a month, a year or a lifetime to accomplish. You decide.
BECOME A MASTER AT MAKING BIG IDEAS HAPPEN IN YOUR JOB, COMMUNITY AND LIFE
In these pages you will uncover…
- Capture every idea you think of and don’t lose them until you are ready to get in motion
- Reconnect with your imagination to rebirth the power of the creativity sitting within you dormant
- Become a master at keeping your commitments and staying in action no matter what resistances or circumstances you encounter.
- Create a clear message, your OM3, around your idea that allows you to powerfully share your message and engage others.
- Discover the baggage held within you since childhood that is holding you back every time you want to make an idea happen
- Work your idea through a clear plan to ensure you are making progress
- Build the right team to support you
- Develop a case for action that speaks to your idea and inspires people to action around your idea
- Grow your network and engage your fan base to ensure your idea builds momentum and drastically reduce your time to make it happen
- Use simple daily actions to keep you in forward motion over time
“This book isn’t just for people who want to grow an idea and make money really fast, but for people who want to live an amazing life, build teams, serve the world, and live fulfilled lives by making their great ideas a reality!”
– J. Michael Cavitt, Author of The “R” Effect
“This is a great book about taking things out of your head and getting in action, but it’s so much more! It’s part head and part heart and how to create something that makes an impact.”
– Shirley Anthony, Author of The NEW Entrepreneur
“Getting ideas out into the world is a succession of steps, sometimes linear and sometimes in circles! To succeed, you need a framework and tools to hold yourself accountable. Read this book and shorten your steps and missteps dramatically.” –
Gurunath Hari, Author of The 6 Dimensions