Are you in a position of leadership where the responsibility of a team, department or company is riding on your shoulders?
Perception Projection: 9 Principles To Empower Your Team helps you understand the underlying motivation for ALL of your actions, which in turn will unlock your power as a leader. Once you have this key, this powerful message needs to be put into action, so you will also be given strategies and tactics to turn your team, department, company into an unstoppable force for good.
WHAT IF YOU KNEW HOW TO…
- Motivate those that work for you.
- Challenge your team to achieve the results you want.
- Settle disputes and grievances calmly and effectively to everyone’s benefit.
- Speak and influence others to hear and understand you.
- Be balanced, calm and at peace personally and professionally.
- Build the company dynamics you’ve imagined/hoped for/dreamed of.
- Create a company culture dynamic based on trust and mutual respect.
- Drive the team/department/company toward purpose and profit.
IN THESE PAGES YOU WILL UNCOVER…
How you can become the leader you already are, and uncover the reality you really want in these pages.
The ONLY thing you have to do is be true to your highest values and serve others as your most authentic self.
- How the communication model works inside the mind.
- How to use language to be precise in your communication.
- A proven step-by-step system to turn every situation to your benefit.
- The secrets of a holistic business environment people are proud of.
- How to create organisations with purpose and profit.
- How to have balance in your professional and personal life.
- How revise beliefs to manifest results immediately.
- The foundations of group behaviour to build a committed and inspired working environment.
- How to feel at home in an international organisation and thrive in workforce diversity.
“Perception Projection is a powerhouse book of tips, tactics and ways for effective management of any team. They simply work. A great book.” – Patsy Chia, Author of Burden No More
“The information and the way it is presented made absolute sense to me. It was easy to apply the work from the solid advice given and see positive results immediately!” – Sheryll M. Pura, Author of Suite Living
“I originally read about perception projection as a form of mirroring in other personal growth books. But this is the first time there is a book full of examples in different life areas as well as in a corporate environment. It is straightforward and provides the mindset for strong and confident leaders.” – Tianyi Lim, Author of Appsolutely
“A must-have in any book collection about management. What stands out is how every single word has a direct and immediate impact and influence on results. Language can build confidence, trust and motivation in an instant.” – Gurunath Hari, Author of The 6 Dimensions
“A clear explanation how understanding what is happening internally is vital to understanding what’s happening externally. There is no blame, only responsibility and lessons to be learnt.” – Dr. Matthew Horkey, Author of Travel Learn Earn
“A message of empowerment at its best! Combining NLP, Neuro-Science & Psychology principles and invaluable examples, it is a fantastic guide how to align values and beliefs to purpose and completely reshape life.” – Dr. Nora Anniesha, Author of The Reading Comprehension Guru