Dr. Tim Errington
A book focused on motivating people of the modern world to sit up and take notice. Poor posture is on the increase due to lifestyle and especially the use of computers and hand-held devices. As health professionals, we are being overwhelmed by the numbers of people suffering from the devastating effects of poor posture. By increasing the awareness of this problem, it is my intention to help save as many people as possible from the debilitating, degenerative conditions that inevitably follow.
- Improve your future health enormously, slowing down the effects of ageing.
- Avoid the painful, degenerative conditions that wreck so many lives.
- Take control of your health and avoid living life as a victim of unnecessary failing health.
- Correct your posture to relieve headaches, neck, shoulder tensions and back pain.
In These Pages You Will Uncover…
The real reasons people are ageing so badly, our hospitals are overflowing and people are living for decades with debilitating and degenerative conditions. You will find that there is a solution and it just needs the application of simple action steps.
Look younger, more attractive and successful and grow healthier as you correct your posture.
Add years to your life and life to your years.
- Poor posture is increasingly a huge world-wide problem.
- Lose your posture, lose your health.
- Headaches, neck and shoulder tension and back pain? Look at your posture.
- People are suffering needlessly for decades with pain, arthritis, loss of vitality and failing health.
- There is very little real awareness that this is affecting every family.
- Our children are developing terrible posture at a very early age due to computers, texting and gaming.
- Many children will never reach their potential because of their posture.
- We have adopted an increasingly sedentary lifestyle. Find out how we are designed to move!
- People are sitting at their computers for 8 hours+ per day. This is not good for their health.
- Look around! A nation’s vitality is being lost to poor posture.
- Developing forward head posture causes structural imbalance, increased wear and tear, fatigue and eventually failing health.
- Hear from the doctor that has successfully treated, on three continents, thousands of postural problems.
- This book raises awareness and helps people get back ‘on track’.
- Save yourself from 30 or more years of failing health.
- Why worsening posture is becoming a huge financial burden on everyone.
“This subject is so topical right now. It is a must read for everyone who spends time at a computer.” – Chieko El-Jisri, author of A Patient’s Perspective
“As a how-to guide to improve your health, slow down the effects of aging and avoid painful degenerative conditions, ‘POSTURE MATTERS’ nails it!” – Tan Choon Kiang, author of Life Makeover
“What an informative, straightforward and honest book. Congratulations Dr. Tim Errington!” – Meor Amer Meza, author of The Greatest Gift
Have question? Email or Call Us Now