Dr. Robert Chen
Many new, young, and even experienced lecturers struggle to make their lectures interesting, interactive and fun for students to learn.
This book will teach you how to make your lectures fun and memorable so that students will enjoy attending your lectures and make them want to come, and most importantly… they will want to learn from you!
LEARN HOW TO…
- Plan your lectures according to your curriculum “Lesson Plan”.
- Design your lectures so that it fits in the time allotted to you.
- Deliver your lectures so that it is fun, stimulating and interactive.
- Evaluate your lectures through ‘on the spot’ assessments.
- Carry your lectures into a cohesive plan.
- Make students want to learn from you.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
Design your lectures to make them fun, interactive and stimulating for students.
- Shorten your planning time.
- Have fun with your students.
- Make your sessions interactive.
- Deliver interesting teaching sessions.
- Do short, quick ‘on the spot’ assessment.
- Encourage the quiet student.
- Deal with the noisy or aggressive student.
- Make your teaching relevant.
- Keep control of the classroom.
- Deliver with charisma.
- Create cohesive teaching plans.
- Make students want to come to your lectures.