Dr. Matthew Horkey
Why are so many people frustrated with their lives?
Why in today’s world, where we have more communication tools at our fingertips than at any time in human history, are we more disconnected than we have ever been?
What is it that keeps people from living life on their terms?
Is it possible to flourish while living life on your own terms?
In Travel Learn Earn you will see how living a life of adventure, abundance and possibility is attainable. You will follow Dr. Matthew Horkey on a phenomenal journey of discovery of not only the world, but the obstacles in our mind that so often block our way.
In this powerful book, he takes the lessons from his journey and translates them into practical tools and tips that you can take on so YOU too can achieve abundance and freedom in your life immediately.
You will learn…
- Travel is not only a great form of recreation, but the best investment you can make.
- Translate your travel experiences into breakthroughs that can lead to massive returns.
- View travel in a whole new light.
- Understand yourself and your relationship with the larger world.
In these pages you will uncover…
In 2009, Dr. Matthew Horkey left his home with little cash, a load of debt, adventure in his heart and a seemingly impossible dream. After a six-month solo trip around the world, he lost everything twice and was blacklisted from a country. Despite this, in a few years he rebounded to generate millions of dollars running one of the largest chiropractic practices in Asia. Through this book, he shares the lessons learned from those experiences.
Use travel as a way to more abundance and freedom!
- The reason behind mankind’s fascination with travel.
- Listening to that voice inside you.
- Enabling setbacks to serve you.
- The ultimate principle in effective communication.
- Becoming someone new and real.
- Seeing both sides of the coin in all situations.
- The source of all our power, health, wealth, and happiness.
- The most powerful feeling in the universe.
- Breaking through to new levels of success.
- Dealing with new territory once you’ve attained it.
“A must-read for anyone with a serious case of wanderlust, not only of the world, but also the mind.” – Stanley Beckett, Author of Liftoff
“A fresh perspective on travel and learning how to take your experiences to shape your life into one of freedom and power. – MOHD RADZIF ABD HAMID, Author of The ME Principle
“Part how-to guide, part enthralling memoir. Reading it will take you on a ride that is not soon to be forgotten. Most people take short trips or holidays to relax and enjoy the view, soon to be forgotten once the real world kicks back in. Travel Learn Earn is remarkable in the fact that it shows how travel can not only shape who you are, but can lead you to a fortune in the process.” –
David and Tammy Stanley, Author of FREEDOM= (TIME+MONEY)2