Dr. Arlene and Dr. Marlene Brinkley
How do people develop their vision while working in a corporate setting? Are you trained on the job to stay a follower and not a leader? Can you develop your leadership potential while working within a corporate setting? Is your job really preparing you for personal success? What types of personal development can you receive while participating in a tribe?
Within each tribe lies the potential for each person to become a change agent. This book uncovers the dynamics of any corporate culture within a tribe. To be transformed, you must overcome the struggles that hinder your effectiveness. In the pages of Tribes That Thrive, you will be guided to activate and initiate change in your environment.
This system will guide and enhance a positive environment in which individuals, organizations, and communities will thrive.
Many groups are unorganized and unprepared for collaboration. Learn the strategies to overcome these obstacles. When each person within an organization knows who they are, there will be more cooperative collaboration in communities, allowing for better, more effective work ethic overall.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- Thrive to be an effective change agent.
- Adhere to the tribe’s groundwork.
- Experience tribal growth.
- Discover your true individual character.
- Uncover the identity of agents within a group.
- Build a team that is diverse and unified.
- Understand organizational culture.
- Find the desire to thrive.
- Benefit from established, stable processes.
- Self-awareness is the key to success.
- Watch for clicks and cliques.
- Initiate change in a corporate culture.
- Never give up; transform!