After the death of a significant other, many people face grief so deep it is hard to go on with their lives. They become depressed, despondant, confused, and uncertain.
In When Tragedy Strikes Twice, Dig Deep: A Mother’s Triumph Over Loss, Dinyal New offers readers usable and life-saving tips and encouragement for overcoming the difficulties you face when someone close to you dies. She tells the story of how she finally found a way to press on after the murders of her only two children – within only nineteen days of one another. She’ll guide you through the difficulties of losing a loved one, and show you ways to move forward with life after death.
The heartfelt journey begins by understanding that you may never get over your loved one’s death, but you can get through it. You can rise above the hurt, depression, guilt, and uncertainty, and discover a pathway to healing.
When life forces you to face the death of a loved one, Dig Deep within to discover the opportunity for healing.
In These Pages You Will Uncover…
Coping strategies for dealing with the many challenges in losing a loved one – whether a child, a partner, a spouse, a family member, or a close friend.
Discover the healing opportunies hidden inside our greatest grief and loss.
- How to get up the day after.
- How to cope with sudden changes in your lifestyle with your loved one now gone.
- How to incorporate simple, everyday tasks into the memory of your lost loved one.
- How to ensure your loved one’s death will not be in vain.
- Where to find others who can truly say, “I understand what you’re going through”.
- How to plan and create a memorable legacy for your loved one.
- How to turn your pain into prosperity, peace and purpose.
- How to turn your tragedy into triumph.
- How to find your voice and clarify a mission to help others.