Everyone is deserving of unconditional love. Every one is deserving of unconditional love. Everyone, every one is deserving of unconditional love.
On a good day to love unconditionally takes no effort. On a bad day it may seem difficult to care about yourself and impossible to care about others.
Do you wonder why so many people seem to be sad, lonely, angry, depressed, or just in a bad mood almost every time you see or talk to them? You might be that person or you may be their blessing.
Are you wondering how unconditional love applies to every area of life?
In this book, Unconditional Love, Timeless Benefits of Mutual Care – A Therapy to Improve Your Life and Well Being (BlackCard Books™, 2017); Dianne Lawson demonstrates how treating others as we want others treat us with love, respect, kindness, consideration, open-heart, open-mind, and being non-judgmental cultivates an authentic environment of acceptance and appreciation in all areas of life. This book may make you laugh, cry, see yourself in her words, require you to take action, or appreciate being present in this day and the opportunity for tomorrow to be a better day.
You will discover how loving unconditionally and caring about others applies to all areas of your life and benefits of being present and committed to being your best self.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- New perception of unconditional love
- Relatable life experiences and lessons learned in identifying core issues, emotional traumas, anger, grief, sadness, loss and assisting in the development of healthy and happier choices.
- Alternative resource to traditional therapy
- Benefits of caring for self and others
Unconditional Love: It’s much more than a feeling.
- How your life began does not define you; rather, you are defined by the choices you make and the person you become.
- Everyone is deserving of unconditional love. Unconditional love is selfless without sacrificing self.
- Heart, mind, and spirit connections improve all areas of life.
- Not every blessing is visible, not every good deed is acknowledged, and not every good intention is appreciated, but that’s okay.
- Caring about self and others makes the world a better place.
- A mind is a terrible thing to waste; touch a heart in a positive way, and the person will flourish.
- Presenting your body at work is not enough.
- Community begins on the other side of your front door; when you leave your home, you represent yourself, your family, and your community.
- On a good day, giving and receiving unconditional love may seem effortless; however, on a bad day, it may seem impossible. Love anyway.