How can trauma be turned into empowering opportunities? How can this philosophy be embraced and applied to create an enriched life beyond trauma? In Beyond Trauma, Turn Tragedy Into Opportunity, Deborah Stathis presents a unique and empowering view of trauma, complete with the tools she applied to successfully build an enriched life after severe physical injury and suffering. With a passion to help others, Deborah boldly and courageously shares her personal story to demonstrate how she applied specific methods and processes to move beyond trauma and create opportunities from tragedy.
Deborah’s process for creating a Tragic Opportunity and her Revival Plan Formula can be applied by individuals and drawn on by caretakers. Her methods empower others to move beyond trauma and live happily and individualistically by consciously constructing a positive future. Including contributions by leading medical practitioners and therapists, Beyond Trauma provides enlightening and practical processes and also features a collection of therapy options that work.
LEARN HOW TO…
Identify and create opportunities from trauma by uncovering the lesson and using that knowledge to improve yourself and create an enriched life. Finally break free from the negative cycle of trauma and gain the confidence to create a happy fulfilled future.
Learn belief and behavior-based methods to empower you to create an enriched life following trauma and physical injury. Be inspired by Deborah’s story and apply her methods to transform your life personally and professionally.
Discover the power of the Tragic Opportunities Process and the Revival Plan Formula.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- You will discover how to turn your tragedy into an opportunity and design a fulfilled, happy life beyond trauma. The powerful methods along with practical processes empower you to change your perspective, harness the power of choice, and direct your focus to create an enriched life.
- Discover how to identify the lessons in trauma. Use the knowledge gained to better yourself and improve your life.
- Harness the power of perspective, focus, and choice to identify and create opportunities from trauma.
- Learn how to positively manage your emotions and behavior by understanding your beliefs, triggers and the effects of pain.
- Break free from the Victim Mindset. Use tools to re-frame the negatives and shift away from the victim mentality.
- Create a life beyond trauma by deciding how you want to ‘be, live and feel’ and establish an Action Plan
to achieve it.
- Embrace change. Acknowledge, evaluate and learn to work with changes that come with injury and trauma.
- Take steps to build confidence with your physical self and injuries.
- Understand the impact on relationships and how to improve communication, connect with others and strengthen relationships.
- Understand the importance of your personal support team and establish how they can help you achieve
- Create a healthy life and improve physical, mental and emotional wellbeing with formal rehabilitation, personal healing and therapy options.
- Design a happy and fulfilled life beyond trauma. Recognize what you want for your life, identify your options, set goals and create and execute an action plan.