David L. Hibbs
Have you ever been sitting in a restaurant and heard someone at a table nearby describing a vacation that you would love to go on? Why haven’t you gone? Is it because you’re too scared to go to exotic places? Is it fear to step out of your comfort zone? You feel you don’t have the first idea of what it takes to plan a trip. Who do you call for help?
What should I pack? Can I deal with an airplane ride for a long period of time? What are my alternatives to flying to my destination?
Are even the basic decisions becoming overwhelming? This book will help you with all of these questions and more…
Learn how to…
You can get the most out of all the resources available. Determine where you’re going with minimum stress. Learn how to open yourself up for an adventure. See the best way to determine your itinerary. Be prepared for the little problems that may come up. Learn how to enjoy yourself and rekindle the excitement in your life. Learn how to relax and go someplace.
In these pages you will uncover…
What the best vacation for you can be. You’ll discover that there is an exciting world out there beyond your front porch. You will see if a cruise may be just the thing you want to do this year. Possibly a trip to where your ancestors came from, is not only interesting, but educational to you and your family. It could be a family vacation through Yellowstone National Park or simply a relaxing beach chair in Miami.
A good smooth enjoyable trip is like watching a ballet being performed. The choreography enhances the enjoyment. As it flows, all the parts fit together to create a work of artistic joy. Your vacation can be just as enjoyable with the ideas, guidance and direction this book provides.
- Explore the reasons why you don’t travel very much.
- See that the planning is not hard once you know who to contact and where to look.
- Imagine yourself doing things that 5 years ago you never dreamed you would.
- A step by step planning and packing process with sample tools provided.
- Get pointers on action by some of the top Travel Agents.
- Hear stories about vacation mishaps as well as vacation joys.
- Find places to go to renew yourself and those special relationships.
- See that driving a car or taking a plane to a destination aren’t your only options for a thrilling vacation.
- Planning is the key to a wonderful, problem-free vacation.
“As a how-to guide, this book contains everything you may need to know. Brimming with straightforward advice anyone can use to overcome the apprehension associated with planning a vacation.” – Randolph Leigh, Author of Stop the Pills
“Anyone who’s ever wanted to be able to travel confidently can benefit from the down-to-earth knowledge in this book.” – Patsy Chia,Author of Retirement Reset
“If you could read only one book for help with planning your family’s vacation, THE ART OF TRAVE LING is the one to choose!” –
Sheryll M. Pura , Author of Suite Living