Dave & Wendy Smythe
In this day and age, there are lots of stories of homeowners who have had terrible experiences with contractors which leave them skeptical and scared when having to find a contractor to repair a problem in their home.
Dave and Wendy have listened to these concerns from clients over the years in their plumbing business. For those same years, Wendy and Dave have grown the business by providing peace of mind to all of their clientele. By providing professional, trusted services for so many years, they know exactly what to look out for when you need to call in your contractor. By speaking with many other trade professionals, Wendy and Dave have been able to create the best manual for putting your mind at rest if you are in need of using a plumber or other home service contractor.
Learn How To…
• Find a contracting professional that will take care of your problems while ensuring you get the best treatment.
• Confidently hire the most trustworthy and best home contractor.
Uncover In These Pages…
How to provide the best information to homeowners so they can confidently hire a home service contractor that can truly be trusted and relied on, and have an ongoing relationship with.
• The times and reasons when you would call a plumber (or any home contractor).
• Who do I need to call for the work I would like to have done.
• Researching the contractor or company.
• Expectations: What are yours and do they differ from your contractors.
• Safety and comfort when working with contractors.
• Cost, pricing, value, how contractors differ.
• Initial contact: Do you feel good vibes towards your service provider?
• The appointment; What to expect when your contractor shows up.
• What’s next, now that the work is complete? Will your contractor forget about you?
• Why your contractor needs to be licensed and competent.