Do you think that overcoming procrastination is to work harder? Do you believe that you can always do better? As a matter of fact, YES, you can always aim to deliver the best. Procrastinate On Procrastination is a revolutionary self-help book that focused on helping procrastinators deal directly with the reasons behind procrastination and skipped the lesson on planning or time management or lectures. You will gain powerful insight on how to overcome procrastination and strive for success; achieving something YOU always yearned for and most importantly, live a life YOU always wanted. All these with just 8 simple rules defined in this book.
Learn How To…
- Stop your procrastination and set out your heart desire list.
- Keep it really simple and realistically easy to achieve.
- Attract your heart desire you have been seeking.
- Be ready for any task and to always complete it.
- Ask for help and achieve your goal.
- Get a buddy to work with you and get you accountable.
- Find your reason and redefine your purpose.
- Keep yourself moving with rewards and to move on next.
- Gain momentum by first defining what is the reason that motivated you.
- Start something instead of putting it off and to complete it eventually.
- Take a break and keep yourself ready.
- Never criticize yourself but to trust yourself that you can do it.
Uncover In These Pages…
8 New Rules for Getting Things Done.
Many resources on the Internet or books are written to focus on how to properly manage your time and keep proper planning, but little that they know, managing time and planning are not getting anything done eventually until you start acting on your task. Getting over procrastination means overcoming your own self such as your own critics, reason, and feeling. The point is that you can get more things done at the same time or even less as long as you set your mind to it. The new 8 rules set in this book will redefine how you look into procrastination and how you can get things done.
- You will understand procrastination, as well as the methods to overcome it.
- You will learn to avoid fear, to focus on success instead of failure, and to understand that no one is perfect.
- You will reinvent the list that will include your motives for doing the tasks you are trying to accomplish.
- You will understand why multitasking is detrimental; it tires you and causes you to lose focus.
- You will learn how to find someone to work with you, to help you stay on track and be accountable for your non-action.
- You will learn how to be ready always, to take on every major task to achieve successes.
- You will discover what other helpful resources are available to you.
- You will learn to stop blaming and justifying instead you will start to compliment and be happy.
- You will find out how to move on from your past and from negativity in order to focus on the present, to face your future positively.
- You will discover the importance of having breaks, to help rejuvenate your body and mind.
- You will reward yourself for every task completion in order to keep you motivated.