Have you ever wondered what actuarial science is all about? Are you someone who is really passionate about math? Are you trying to decide whether or not actuarial science is the right choice for you? Do you want a career that is closely related to your passion for numbers?
Many students have a tough time deciding on their college degree. They fear making the wrong choice. Some are really passionate about Math but have no idea which path to pursue in university. Some may have heard of actuarial science but have no idea what is it all about. Put your fears to rest, because Strength in Numbers may be just the book you’ve been looking for!
Strength in Numbers brings you on a journey of discovery into the mysterious world of actuarial science.
If you have the desire to take on a challenge and pursue your math passion, Strength in Numbers is the book for you. Even actuarial students may benefit from the practical tips and useful insights about the actuarial industry.
LEARN HOW TO…
- Become a good and successful actuary.
- Break through the challenges that you may face during your actuarial journey.
- Motivate yourself to overcome any roadblocks or difficulties.
- Decide if actuarial science is the right choice for you.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- How you can pursue your math passion in the world of actuarial science.
- The requirements necessary to become an actuary.
- Tips for selecting a good university for your actuarial degree.
- What the actuarial profession really is.
- The best way to land your first actuarial internship or full-time job.
- Differences between a good and great actuary.
- Skills needed to become a successful actuary.
- Challenges you will encounter in your actuarial journey.
- Common misconceptions about the actuarial industry.
- Why you should or should not pursue actuarial science.
“This must-read book highlights the importance of careful research, planning, and preparation. This is the key to generating maximum interest, making a quick sale and getting the best price for your property.” – Itay Avni, Author of The BIG Pay Off
“Getting to SOLD – Insider Secrets to Selling Your House Fast and For Top Dollar is not just a rambling list of tips. It is a comprehensive guide on how to increase your odds in the competitive real estate market. A wise read for any seller looking for a competitive advantage.” – Patsy Chia, Author of Retirement Reset
“If you’re looking to sell your home in the shortest possible time and for the highest price possible, Getting to SOLD – Insider Secrets to Selling Your House Fast and For Top Dollar is not recommended, it’s mandatory!” – Comet Tho Wai Heng, Author of Comet Money Matters