The Art of A.R.C.provides simple, yet effective strategies for using your image to get from where you are, to where you want to be. Whether your “big stage” is seeking new opportunities, desiring larger roles or just wanting to be a more influential leader, The Art of A.R.C.helps you better understand your personal brand, while equipping you with the strategies you need to stand out and thrive in today’s economy.
LEARN HOW TO. . .
- Finally, switch over to the career of your dreams, or step up and snag that big promotion with confidence and ease.•
- See the power of self-awareness in action as your image becomes your most powerful tool for channeling change.
- Use The Art of A.R.C to create strategic plans and obtain measurable results just like any other thriving, profitable entity.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES. . .
How to take your life to the next level in an authentic, yet powerful way. By committing to get started today, this book will give you the roadmap you’ve been looking for to build confidence and implement strategies that deliver results that matter most.
- Fully understand all aspects of your image, well beyond what you wear.
- Strategically communicate an image best aligned with achieving your most important goals.
- Create and maintain authentic relationships using rapport and radical candor, even if you’re an introvert.
- Quickly, assess how your social interactions play such a large factor in shaping your overall image.
- Better manage performance and change in a way that boosts personal and professional credibility.
- Use self-awareness to curate an original brand that breeds organic influence.
- Discovery why capturing 360-degree feedback is crucial for 180-degree changes.
- Key components of assessing image when drafting your personal action plan for success.
- Tools to identify each generation in the workplace and strategies for leading and following each.
- Foundational principles for building relationships and credibility in the workplace across generations.
- Why leaders must understand the primary differences between Generation X, Millennials and Generation Z.
- How to create workplaces where all four generations can thrive, grow and learn from one another.
- Master the enhancement of your organization’s image, whether an entrepreneur or leader aspiring to climb the ladder.