Many people have the awareness and good intent to implement sustainable solutions for their business enterprises. Others only dream about it—not knowing how, when, or where to start. Green Dreams describes in detail how you can begin to implement sustainable solutions for your business, today.
Sustainability and green living are actually simple concepts to understand. Implementing these ideas into everyday life can seem difficult because it often requires a total shift in mindset. Green Dreams opens our eyes to sustainability as much more than a nice idea, making it a practical set of solutions.
In these pages you will uncover…
How an enterprise implemented sustainability solutions in all the five pillars of sustainability— energy, water, waste management, architecture, and through the food chain. The common mistakes they made have been described in an open and honest manner, and the lessons learnt have been detailed to benefit anyone who is interested in green living. Enjoy your life fully with your family and friends.
Applying a sustainability mindset will help an establishment
build a lasting business for the future.
- Leaders with vision adopt sustainability as a necessary element for the lasting growth of their businesses.
- Sustainability is a simple concept, but can be difficult to implement because it requires a shift in mindset.
- Focus needs to be maintained on sustainable solutions that contribute to profitability.
- There are five pillars of sustainability— energy, water, waste management, architecture, and the food chain.
- Evaluating sustainable technologies for an enterprise requires relevant application knowledge.
- Green living should be facilitated for effective implementation, and made interesting for successful adoption.
- For all stakeholders in an establishment to buy into a green living model, conviction has to be clear at the top.
- Leaders should be the drivers of sustainability initiatives, as delegation may send the wrong message to the establishment.
- Recognition, awards, and appreciation fuel any sustainability initiative better than any other incentive.
- The best legacy a visionary leader can leave behind is his commitment and implementation of sustainability processes and practices.
“Dreaming is easy, but realising your dreams is tough. Here is a book that has done both on a difficult subject like sustainability.” – Lim Tianyi, Author of APPSOLUTELY
“Most books on sustainability and green living have a lot of theories written by academics or consultants. It is refreshing to read a book written by someone who has actually applied the principles and shows us what works and what does not.” – Sindi Zilwa, Author of The ACE Model
“This is the first book on sustainability and green living I am reading that has details of what has not worked! I loved the candidness of the author, and believe he is sincerely detailing everything that is known about implementing sustainability solutions.” –
Itay Avni, Author of The BIG Payoff