Are you a chronic pain patient on the waiting list for treatment? Do you have the feeling your doctor doesn’t understand what you’re talking about? Do you want to diminish your pain, preferably right away? In this book you will find your answers.
Learn How To…
- Prepare for your doctor’s visits (and why it’s so important).
- Ease your pain right now (without pharmaceutical painkillers).
- Take control of your own healing process current time.
In These Pages, You Will Uncover…
- Low budget remedies to relieve pain right now.
- How to involve your partner in your healing process to increase the results.
- Fun exercises to do at home that diminish pain and increase quality of life.
- Work efficiently together with your doctor or pain specialist.
- Discover pain relief solutions that won’t hurt your budget.
- Improve your sex life.
- Be prepared to dig deep into yourself and uncover the roots of your pain problem.
- Boost your ego (and have fun doing it).
- Rediscover joy.
“As a how-to guide to reduce pain, this book contains everything you may need to know. Brimming with straightforward strategies anyone can use to overcome the key factors associated with chronic pain. You may think that overcoming chronic pain is expensive, but this book proves the opposite is true. The Pain Dance doesn’t only help you to reduce pain, it also helps you to build your future and live your dreams.” – Elma Alorro Dionela, author of How to Turn Scars into Stars