This book will answer and give guidance to the questions and decisions homeowners must face when replacing their furnace and air conditioner. There are many options out there when it comes to choosing a contractor and what type of equipment, this book will show you how to get the highest value for the money you spend.
Learn how to…
- To choose a contractor to replace your furnace and air conditioner.
- To achieve healthy air in your home.
- To keep your equipment operating safely.
- To reduce your energy consumption and utility bills.
- To choose the brand and type of equipment to buy.
- To achieve a higher level of comfort in your home.
In these pages you will uncover…
How to select a furnace, air conditioner, and indoor air quality accessories that fit your families unique needs.
How to get the furnace and air conditioner that fits your specific needs, not the salespersons!
- Choosing a contractor that will deliver.
- What brand of furnace and air conditioner is the best.
- What size furnace and air conditioner will be needed.
- Saving money on your utility bills.
- Breathe healthy air in your home.
- Controlling the comfort for everyone in the house.
- Know how much you should expect to pay.
- Protecting your investment.
- Keep it running safely and efficiently.
- What the competition would prefer you don’t know.
“Brian Theis does a terrific job of providing a plethora of resources, approaches, and ideas that will help any homeowner no matter their level of experience or aptitude in choosing the right HVAC contractor.” – Analena Rebelo, Author of Getting to Sold
“This is the ultimate how-to manual for anyone replacing their furnace and air conditioner. Brian breaks down choosing a contractor to its essence: getting the highest value for your money. He shares the procedures that he developed in the process of replacing comfort systems that deliver the best results for anyone’s unique situation. No homeowner should replace their furnace or air conditioner without reading a copy of this book.” – Sheryll Pura, Author of Suite Living
“With key insights on how HVAC contractors market and price their services, 8 Questions To Ask Before You Replace Your Furnace has instantly become the most important instructional guide on replacing your comfort system.” –
Wai Heng Tho, Author of Comet Money Matters