Bob Palmer with Diane Palmer
Most of us go through life without a plan and without real goals. The reason for this is because we were never taught how important a plan is, how to make a plan, and how to set goals for ourselves. You wouldn’t start on a road trip without a plan on where you were going, but we get sent out into the world and we also send our kids out into the world without a good plan or without the tools needed to make a plan and be successful. We expect them to figure it out on their own, just like we did. At the same time, we’d help them if we could, but we don’t have the tools ourselves. Most of us are only a paycheck or two away from disaster ourselves, so we don’t feel qualified to help either. This book will give you the tools you need to not only help yourself but to help others as well. You just found the book that you’ve been looking for.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
This book was written and designed to help give anyone who wants them, tools they can use, that help you live the life you want to live, and will help get you from where you are, to where you might want to be.
- Learn goal setting.
- Learn the benefits of having an attitude of gratitude.
- Learn “the game changer.”
- Find out if you’re “driving with the brakes on.”
- Learn to take action.
- Learn how to get past your fears.
- Learn how to eat an elephant.
- Learn to get and use feedback.
- Decide what you want, and why it really does matter.
- Learn to celebrate your successes.
- Learn the power of 5.