Is your life overwhelming you? Do you feel your fate is already decided? Does your life feel out of control? You are not alone! We all need a reason to get out of bed in the morning. Each of us has dealt with pain, loss, and tough days, and we all have goals and dreams. Unfortunately, as children, we are not taught that the solutions we seek are within. You really do have inner strength and power, but do you know how to access it? Learn how to direct your energy, by your own choice and at your own will, so you can create the life you’ve always imagined!
LEARN HOW TO…
- Finally break the stressful cycle of running like a hamster on a wheel, day after day.
- Wake up feeling happy, refreshed, and looking forward to the possibilities!
- Think about what you want, not what you don’t want.
- Feel confident in yourself and your decisions.
- Forgive and let go of anger and guilt.
- Get more out of life and begin to live more!
UNCOVER THESE PAGES…
Everyone has good days and bad. We all share the same planet and resources, and we have similar needs. Nevertheless, the outcomes and results we see on television, social media, and in our sports, music, and even games vary greatly and can be quite discouraging. The American Dream has changed to include a desire for time, freedom, and a sense of control over our individual lives, but we often feel stuck, like hamsters running endlessly on a wheel, hoping to get ahead but going nowhere. Take a well-deserved rest and a deep breath, then grab a copy of this book to guide you back to your very own sense of balance and inner peace.
- Live with no regrets, only lessons.
- Abundance is as available as your next breath. Just let go, breathe it all in, and repeat.
- Life happens for you, not to you. Shift your mindset and see the blessings that await you!
- Between moderation and variety, you can find balance and keep it in your life.
- Mirrors are everywhere; every person, experience, and thing has wisdom to teach, once you learn how to really glean something from those lessons.
- Quit complaining, worrying, and overreacting! Forgiveness is the antidote to the poison of anger and guilt we carry inside.
- Take your power back! Focus on and attract what you want, not what you don’t want.