Everyone who gets a paycheck knows that it wouldn’t hurt if they had a bigger paycheck.
Most of us live paycheck to paycheck and many fear to lose their job or run into an unexpected expense. But expenses are what they are. We have to wiggle our way through all the obstacles and make it to the next paycheck–mortgage, groceries, gas, insurance, daycare, kids activities, caring for our parents, etc.
Just Over Broke? How to Invest in Assets and Eliminate Liabilities provides a five-step process to help get spending under control. Having read the book, the majority will see the opportunities to save thousands for their families and will learn how to grab these opportunities.
The book also explains how to invest in assets, which will put money in your pocket. This is the part where you give yourself a bigger paycheck. Read the book to see how!
LEARN HOW TO…
- Quit being financially broke and regain balance in life.
- Stop living paycheck to paycheck and worrying about losing your job.
- Eliminate liabilities and save thousands of dollars.
- Make time for what you love and care most about.
- Invest and acquire assets that put money in your pocket.
- Build positive cash flow and avoid bad deals.
- Take action and become richer, stronger and happier.
UNCOVER THESE PAGES…
How to quit being broke and start grabbing the opportunities around you—this book is a guide that will help you accomplish this. You will find out how to get rid of unneeded liabilities and invest in assets, and this will help you grow rich, smile often and help others around you.
- No money? No time? No energy? Living paycheck to paycheck? Perfect! This book is for you.
- Understand the minimum requirements for being rich.
- Learn about three types of spending: Expenses, liabilities, and doodads.
- Know exactly how to tell assets and liabilities apart.
- Easy way to classify your liabilities as must-have, nice-to-have, or junk.
- Learn the five-step process to eliminate liabilities that take money out of your pocket.
- Investing 101: What’s investing and where do you start?
- How to avoid bad deals.
- Hands-on exercises for you to practice and get into action right away.
CAUTION: This book will save you thousands of dollars.
“Having used the same methods as Anna when building my own multi-million dollar real estate portfolio, I heartily endorse Just Over Broke -How to Invest in Assets and Eliminate Liabilities. There is no magic formula, the answer is so simple – live frugally until you reach your goal – yet so few people “get it”. Read this entertaining, excellent book and learn to create your own wealth following Anna’s strategy.”
Author of The Money Factory
“There finally is some hope in going broke! Just Over Broke is the saving grace for everyone who needs to get out of financial turmoil and stop living paycheck to paycheck. Must read if you’d like to get on top of all the expenses life throws at you and master how to acquire assets, which will give you additional sources of income.”
Author of Get off the Cash Flow Rollercoster
“In a world of abundance and instant gratification, it’s difficult to have complete spending control. Anna does a phenomenal job at bringing these issues to light and shows her readers how to regain balance in life and get to financial freedom. I also really loved the personal stories Anna wrapped into this book – many of them deeply resonated with me.”
Author of Appsolutely
“Life is a series of never-ending curveballs, and curveballs cost money! Let Anna show you the way to be prepared for whatever the universe may put you through. Thank you, Anna, for showing us the importance of always being prepared. This was a fun read and I definitely recommend it to everyone who’d like to be in control over their own destiny. Whatever is on your wish list – early retirement, a certain lifestyle, or simply ability to spend more time with those you love – this book gives you simple steps to follow to achieve these goals.”
—Dr. Iqbal K M
Author of Unlimited Income Now