Did you know that over 80% of all health and wellness decisions are made by women?
Is your business struggling to connect with your female prospects?
Would you like to learn the strategies behind engaging with women buyers?
How would your business improve if you started to benefit from the $7 trillion buying power of women?
If you think marketing to women requires fluency in a second language, “Marketing Health & Wellness HER WAY” is your new personal interpreter.
Marketing Health & Wellness HER WAY is not just another marketing book. It’s an easy to follow “how to” guidebook filled with real marketing success stories. Including practical solutions garnered from personal interviews with today’s top marketing experts and thought leaders.
There’s no better time than now to start taking action “HER WAY” and begin reaching and retaining the new family CMO (Chief Marketing Officer).
Learn how . . .
Understanding what really matters to women, can help you develop trust and build relationships with women buyers.
In these pages you will uncover . . .
“How to ensure What you say is What she hears”
Discover how implementing these simple techniques can transform your message from confusing, inappropriate, and misunderstood, to clear, engaging, and relevant.
- Learn why gender specific marketing is necessary for health and wellness.
- Understand the major differences between men and women.
- Discover how these differences affect women’s buying decisions.
- Uncover the 10 most powerful motivators of women’s buying decisions.
- Real stories of how marketing experts have overcome the major obstacles of marketing to women.
- Recommended take action steps to help you overcome the same obstacles in your business.
- Cultural IQ and its effect on women’s buying decisions.
- The role of life stages in marketing health and wellness to women.
- Find the solution for the betrayal of marketing by sales.
- The number one deterrent to successfully marketing healthcare to women. The common thread I found in all my research that’s stopping the flow from insight to execution.
“Marketing Health & Wellness HER WAY is not about alienating men in your marketing. It’s about fine tuning your message, so that you appeal to both genders. If you want to learn how to speak to women in the language they understand, this book is for you.” – Krysta Woo, Author of 7 Habits of Highly Profitable Practitioners
“Most marketing books tend to be long on theory and short on proof that what they say can increase your ROI . Angela delivers practical, actionable solutions. Solutions that allow you to market to women – with results that boost your bottom line.” – Sean P. McCool, Author of The Master Solutionist
“So many health and wellness marketers seem to miss the boat when attempting to engage with women. Applying the suggestions in this book will help you overcome those obstacles and succeed.” – Michael Cavitt, Author of The R Effect