We are all born to be leaders, but as a result of conditioning by our environment, experiences, and education, we surround ourselves with barriers that prevent us from reaching our full potential, and from being the leaders we are destined to be. As such a lot of us languish in mediocrity, resent those who have made it, justify our situation by finding lame excuses, and blame others for our lot. We spend endless hours dreaming of what “could’ve,” “would’ve,” “should’ve” and surrender to the default circumstances of “what ifs” and “why mes!”
The Leadership Zone shows us how these invisible barriers and the mindset of scarcity are created and how to break through them once and for all. It provides us with the tools to overcome these self-created obstacles and take full control of our destiny. It guides us in our journey to our zone of leadership—a zone in which we perform at our level of excellence and lead a life by design. It shows us the roadmap to a happy, healthy and wealthy life!
Invisible barriers are preventing you from reaching your full potential even if you think otherwise. By becoming consciously aware of these barriers, however, you can break through the cycle of mediocrity and victimhood. You can get rid of the paradigms of scarcity and live in a state of abundance. You can expand your circle of influence and make a difference in your own life and in the lives of those around you. Take control of your life and unleash the leader within you! Learn how in becoming a better and greater you, you become the leader you are destined to be!
In These Pages You Will Uncover…
Insights from great leaders such as Stephen M. R. Covey, Janet Bray Attwood, David Buck, Jim Kouzes, Peter Aceto and many others, and you will learn how to:
- Use Your Reality Loop and design your environments to inspire and support you.
- Communicate effectively by understanding the laws of communication and the Human Needs.
- Inspire trust and extend trust to others.
- Differentiate between leadership and management skills.
- Discover your passions and live a passionate life.
- Learn and use the formula of Your BEING × Your DOING = Your OUTCOME.
- Complete your past and deliberately design your future.
- Be responsible for a happy, healthy, and wealthy you.
- Manage stress and priorities.
- Set and achieve SMART goals.
- Become the person who leads from the zone—the leadership zone, where you thrive rather than strive.
“The Leadership Zone will be the next ‘go to’ handbook for leaders and those who aspire to be leaders.”
Author of Messy Manager
“The Leadership Zone gives you the tools for a holistic approach to leadership, whether you are leading a multinational corporation or leading a private life of fulfillment.”
Author of Work Hard, Die Poor? Or Work Smart, Retire Young And Rich?
“If you want to lead from your zone of excellence, this book is a must have! The Leadership Zone is not just about leadership, it is a guide to a balanced corporate and home life.”
—Berns David Lucanas
Author of Time Is Up!