The Wealthy Barber taught you how to save. Tony Robbins put you in the right mindset to invest in index funds. Now, Do Nothing & Grow Rich will hold your hand and guide you through the process of transitioning from mutual funds to index funds, with a solution that can be as easy as a phone call.
If you have savings in mutual funds but wonder why your money isn’t growing as fast as it should, you owe it to yourself to read and discover why Warren Buffet is winning his bet against protégé funds.
LEARN HOW TO…
Switch to index funds with one phone call and start paying yourself instead of forking money over to the bank.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- Sarah and Ellen walk into Starbucks and decide they both want an Iced Blonde Almond Milk Vanilla Latte. Ellen is willing to pay $4.15, but Sarah decides she is so happy with the service that she will pay $249. Over time, when you invest in index funds, you pay $4.15; when you invest in most mutual funds, you pay $249.
- If you have money in mutual funds, you need to know what the long-term cost to you will be. Do you want to start paying $4.15 for your latte instead of $249?
- Find out why Sarah is paying so much more than Ellen.
- Your financial advisor or mutual funds manager probably won’t tell you how much those fees are costing you. Find this out for yourself and see how it affects your long-term savings.
- Discover Warren Buffet’s secret to investing and learn how you can do the very same thing.
- Investing in the stock market sound confusing, but it can really be fun and easy.
- The banks don’t want you to know this information, but they are aware that the jig is up, and they have plans in place to help you invest like Warren Buffet.
- It’s okay to be skeptical, but all your questions can be answered.
- What’s stopping you from making one phone call to start investing like Warren Buffet?
- Change your failed experiences into lessons learned.
- Enjoy the journey to a new you.