Have you ever felt frustrated when dealing with clients? Are you a newbie, drowning in a sea of uncertainty as you take your first few laps in client servicing?
Technological advances have brought and will continue to bring about changes in how businesses are run and the way we work with clients. However, fundamentals such as providing quality service, building long-term relationships and dealing well with people remain the hallmarks of great client servicing.
Client Servicing 2.0 is a life raft that can help you to not just stay afloat, but also brave stormy waters when it comes to dealing with clients. The authors, Natarajan and Prema, share 10 powerful strategies that can help you understand, master and rule the world of client servicing.
You can be transformed into a confident and trusted client servicing executive, valued by your client as well as the company you work for.
The real-life examples and easy-to-implement tips provided in the book will not only benefit you in gaining a strong foothold in client servicing but also help you to build a rewarding career.
In These Pages You Will Discover…
Powerful strategies and effective tips that can take you from good to great in client servicing.
Discover . . .
- Qualities that are critical in an excellent client servicing executive.
- Easy steps to bridge knowledge gaps when starting out in client servicing.
- Relationship building strategies to keep clients coming back to you.
- People skills that will wow not only your clients but everyone else you need to work with.
- The science and art of process management.
- Persuasiveness skills to get client buy-in.
- Awesome techniques to generate ideas.
- Leadership traits that few think about in client servicing.
- Effective ways to cope with the pressures of client servicing.
- Vital tips to increase professionalism and gain client confidence.