So often, in the later seasons of life, well-meaning people find themselves with loose ends hanging; affairs are not in order. Life just happens and they never get around to making plans. Dangling decisions still need to be made. Additionally, unresolved relationship issues might need healing and closure. These things nag us in the back of our minds and diminish our peace. But where do you start? Who can you trust? And what needs to be done?
Relax! Susie’s guide for tying up those loose ends can help you finally get those affairs in order with confidence. Now you can have the peace of mind that will make your life a joy to live. Here is your Who, What, Where, When, Why, and How to Finishing Well!
Learn how . . .
You don’t have to be older to tie up loose ends. You might be asking yourself, Where am I going to live?…Will I be able to retire?…How should I set up my bank accounts and insurance?… What should I do to make sure my wishes are honored if I need help down the road?…How do I mend that frayed relationship?… And how do I begin a conversation about these matters with my family and loved ones? Here you will find the answers to all these questions, and many more.
In these pages you will uncover . . .
An amazing compilation of wisdom to help you not only finish life well, but also to live your life abundantly now — with confidence, joy, and peace of mind.
Here is your easy-to-navigate road map for putting all the pieces in place, for tying up loose ends that need your attention, so you can finally relax and enjoy the trip.
- Why it’s so important to identify and tie up loose ends
- That it’s not about going “6 feet under,” but about staying on top of life
- How to choose the right professionals for your own personal loose ends
- What questions to ask so you can be assured of getting the answers that are tailored to your needs
- The key things you need to know about. . .
. . .Legal Issues
. . .Financial and Estate Planning
. . .Realtors and Moving Decisions
. . .Insurance Coverage
. . .Taxes, Taxes, Taxes
- Who are the “Movers and the Shakers,” and other services available to you
- That broken or frayed relationships can be mended, and the one tool you need to repair them
- How peace, joy, and confidence can be part of your great life
- The importance of wrapping it all up with your family
- What to do once you’ve got it all done