Knowing how to talk with your tweens and teenagers can be difficult. When should open communication start with your child? How do you get them to be open and talk to you? And how can you help them and keep them safe, whilst allowing them to learn from their own experiences?
Learn How . . .
To talk with your tweens and teenagers. When is the right time to talk, what they need to hear from you, how to have meaningful conversations and how to be a part of their world by letting them grow up!
In These Pages You Will Uncover . . .
Tools that can help you open a line of communication with your tweens and teens.
Grow Together through Clear Communication
- The five mistakes that parents make
- Is there such a thing as a ‘good fight’?
- Why do we fight with our tweens and teens?
- Being open and honest
- It’s never too late to start communicating
- When does your teen want or like to talk to you?
- Raising difficult topics
- Hot Topics – suicide, bullying, self- harming
- “The talk” is not a one-time conversation
- Open communication starts from the first day of school