How is it as Older Women we sometimes buy into the notion that as soon as we arrive at age 55 Plus
somehow we are “over the hill”?
Why is it that we often become invisible when we arrive at that certain age?
Why do we and others frequently feel that we are “too old” to start a new career, a new business or return to school?
Do you reject these notions? Do you feel that to the contrary, you are beginning a new and exciting phase of your life? Do you feel a sense of freedom and anticipation?
Learn how to…
In 55 Plus Norma Audain, shares with you how women over 55 can start getting more out of life. Based on her experiences, as well as those of many incredible women she has had the privilege of meeting and hearing their stories, she provides you with practical yet inspiring information to help you live actively and joyfully in this new chapter of your life.
In these pages you will uncover…
- That change is inevitable, so learn how to embrace it
- How to Make the Most of Every Moment As You Age
How Any Woman If She Wants To Can Thrive As She Ages!
- Think of Obstacles and Challenges as your friends
- Learn How to Reduce and Manage Stress
- How to Find More Time to do the Things you Really Want to Do
- How Women Who Are Single Can Avoid Loneliness
- A Different Way of Thinking About Relationships
- How to De – clutter Your Life
- How to Feel Physically and Emotionally Healthy and Vibrant
- Learn About Creative Aging
- How to have the Courage to Do What You Love