Ninety-two percent of independent health practitioners feel they do not have the skills, knowledge, or practical experience to build and run a profitable private practice. This book gives practitioners insights, tips, and strategies on how to create a company, improve revenue, and market themselves to be positioned as an expert in their field and become the “go to person” for their specialization.
Learn how to…
The most profitable and respected business leaders run their companies to generate maximum revenue, respect, and loyalty. Each strategy has been tested and implemented by the top CEOs to successfully create and grow booming private practices. By applying the principles described in this book, you too can reap the rewards in your business and personal lives.
In these pages you will uncover…
Transform your business from average to exceptional with easy to implement proven strategies.
- The 7 most important elements in operating a successful private practice
- How to make executive decisions promptly and precisely
- Why criticism is the best thing for your business
- How to deliver valuable services to the right audience
- Why the people you surround yourself with are so important
- Who to ask for help and when not to listen
- How to reach your goals in a short period of time
- Which prospects to approach and when to move on
- Bonus: How to balance your time to achieve extraordinary business results