Follow Kit Wong’s unique system and learn how you can help students think about mathematics in untraditional ways. The Math AcceleratorTM will empower children, improving their self-esteem, leadership skills, social skills, problem-solving abilities, and communication. This step-by-step system uses fun and easy ways to learn numbers for practical living. It not only helps students to understand how textbook mathematics translate to real life scenarios, it also helps them to have a better understanding of money management.
Learn How . . .
You can finally break the cycle of Common Core confusion, poor grades, low self-esteem, and lack of understanding about money and budgets. This is a powerful system for building and rebuilding a mathematics foundation at any age. Understand how to use basic math logic and concepts in order to solve any level of problem, building stronger communication with students along the way.
In These Pages You Will Uncover . . .
Discover the problems behind your child’s learning issues and how making learning fun will help. In these pages you will uncover a step-by-step system to assist your child in building or rebuilding a stronger mathematics foundation as well as fun games that you can create with items at home.
Don’t let Common Core or other programs block you and your child from success in math!
- Outsmart Common Core and forget about the traditional methods
- Create better focus and improve grades
- Turn your home into a fun place with powerful learning experiences
- Build better communication with your child, improving your relationship
- Increase self-esteem and uncover the potential within your child
- Master money management with your family
- Build and rebuild the math foundation as easily as counting 1-2-3
- Learn the logic behind numbers
- Apply what you learn to day-to-day living
- Have fun helping your children on homework
- Develop and stimulate STEM skills