High school, and post-secondary education, can be a confusing time with all the decisions that have to be made. Not to mention everyone pushing you to make the right choices or you’ll mess up your entire future, even if the “right” decisions aren’t the ideal ones for you. This book will help alleviate stress during this time, and help you decide the right ones for you.
Learn How To . . .
Get your parents off your back about your future, while being successful in no matter what path you choose. Take the stress out of school and the decisions to come.
In These Pages You Will Uncover . . .
All the tools you need to find, and be successful in, a career you love!
- Secrets for being successful in whatever career you choose
- How to unleash your full potential!
- Dispelling the myths of the “Safety Net”
- How the movies you play in your head affect you life
- Get your parents off your back
- Why many people find themselves in jobs they hate
- How to deal with anxiety that often comes
- Making sure you find the right support
- Keys to leveraging your talent
- Things broke students say, and how to get