Think back to the time of your first job, the money you earned and your spending habits. Do you look back and have regrets; perhaps for not saving enough, investing and planning for your future?
Unfortunately financial literacy was not a subject taught in school; which could equip you with the necessary skills in life to make informed choices on effective money management.
How can you ensure your child’s experience is different? If Not You – Who? reveals easy steps parents can employ to kick-start an early journey of financial literacy for their children; ensuring they are educated not only on the attainment of financial security, but financial success!
Learn how to…
Financially successful individuals highlight the importance of early parental influences in their lives.
If Not You – Who? simplifies key financial concepts which can be translated into everyday living.
Starting your child’s financial education earlier is easier!
In these pages you will uncover…
- Key financial rules your children need to know
- Tips from parents with financially successful children
- Simple games to educate and reinforce financial rules
- How to incorporate concepts of financial know-how in day-to-day living
Raise financially successful children
while strengthening your bond
- Educate your child key financial rules
- Early kick-start to financial literacy
- Teach your child effective money management
- Instilling desirable money habits in your child
- Kick-starting your child’s investment knowledge
- Learn the power of compounding
- Encourage the creativity in your child
- Develop a financially encouraging environment
- Be a financial advisor to your child
- Strengthen the bond with your child
- Grow without limits