Breast cancer is a disease that a lot of women worldwide have to deal with. What about the fear you experience when hear those devastating words from your doctor or the fact that you will lose a precious body part? Battling cancer is a mental sport: it involves long and restless nights after surgery, not to mention the monthly check ups at the hospital.
In How to Turn Scars into Stars, you will learn how to stay positive from the moment you’re diagnosed with breast cancer. A survivor herself, Elma Alorro Dionela shares her experiences and how she overcame these mental challenges of having diagnosed with breast cancer. She also provides some practical advice towards living a healthy lifestyle.
• How to stay positive after the healing process.
• How to live a healthy life.
• Tips for improvement.
• How to mentally prepare for the operating room.
• How to deal with depression after surgery.
• How to stay productive.
• How to avoid self pity.
• How to put negativity behind you and face reality.
• How to appreciate life.
• How to be a role model to other breast cancer patients.