Are you struggling to do the right thing for a person suffering from dementia? Are you mentally and physically exhausted? Do you miss intimacy?And do you want to make your own life and the life of the person with dementia happier, safer, and healthier?
In Reinvigorated Caregivers, Dr. Naomi Dongelmans presents seven amazing ways to become remarkable at caring for people with dementia. In this powerful book, she translates the BALANCE method into simple tools that you too, can easily apply. These valuable tools will help you open up your heart, ease your caring duties, and create a better life for yourself and your loved one who is suffering from dementia.
LEARN HOW TO…
- Have a more balanced life whilst caring for people with dementia.
- Communicate better with a person with dementia.
- Deal with behavioral problems.
- Become more intimate again with the person with dementia.
- Regulate the sleep cycle better.
- Make the living environment safer.
- Use nutrition to help a person with dementia live healthier and longer.
- Identify the positive effects of movement, music, and light and how to integrate these into your daily life.
- Enjoy life together once again.
IN THESE PAGES YOU WILL DISCOVER HOW TO MAKE FAST IMPROVEMENT FOR BETTER RESULTS IN CARING, AND WILL BE ABLE TO REALIZE A MORE BALANCED LIFE…
Create a happier and healthier life together again despite dementia.
- Achieve a balanced life.
- Create better communication with the person with dementia.
- Learn to deal with behavioral problems with ease.
- Enhance your loving relationships.
- Become fitter, stronger, and more capable of handling the difficulties of caregiving.
- Experience less fear by creating a safer environment, and a healthier life through good nutrition for your loved one with dementia.
- Have more fun by seeing the positive effects of movement, music, and light.
- Enjoy life more together again.