Business has many different facets to it, and managing people is one of the most complex. Done well, it can also be the most rewarding.
Why is it so difficult to motivate people?
How do you make sure you get the most out of your most expensive and valuable asset – your people?
The Business Tango – Embracing Entrepreneurship & Intrapreneurship tackles these and many more questions managers struggle with daily in running of businesses. Managing even one employee can be tricky, never mind hundreds and even thousands.
In this book, Anna Shilina shares with you vital techniques for attracting, developing and retaining competent and committed people in order to drive your business towards your vision. The tools and insights in the book will show you how successful businesses combine developing people and optimising profit, and how you can do it, too!
LEARN HOW TO…
Look after and optimise your biggest asset – your workforce.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- How you can manage people so that they drive your business towards your vision.
- Gain insight into the art of proficient people management.
- How to inspire employees to work towards your vision.
- The value of effective communication.
- The art of delegation.
- Business processes that are needed to allow people to thrive.
- Recruitment processes that ensure you get the right people; and win half the battle.
- What type of training and development do people need and want.
- How to manage employee expectations.
- How to get the maximum amount of respect by balancing nice and mean.
- How to create a sustainable environment for ongoing success.
- Best people management tips from successful business leaders.